Lea Grand, D.M.D.
Dr. Lea Grand specializes in General Dentistry in Rumson, NJ.
Lea Grand, D.M.D.
Dr. Lea Grand specializes in General Dentistry in Rumson, NJ
- Dr. Grand graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1991.
- She scored in the top 1% on her dental licensing exams.
- She also attends continuing education courses, seminars, and other dental gatherings to stay up to date (or ahead) of industry standards.
- Dr. Grand was featured in the Monmouth Journal! Click here to read her article!
- Member in good standing in the Monmouth County Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA).
The office offers many services, including:
- State-Of-The-Art Dental Care
- Free Oral Cancer Exams with Vizilite (normally $75)
- Digital X-Rays
- Computerized Painless Injection
- Intraoral Imaging
- ZOOM Tooth Whitening
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Friendly Well-Trained Staff
- PPM Mouthguards (NFL-ready)
Medical Research continues to strengthen the direct relationship between Good Overall Health and Good Dental Hygiene. Some studies lead researchers to suspect that bacteria and inflammation linked to dental disease play a role in some diseases or conditions in the body. For example, several studies link the chronic inflammation from periodontitis with the development of cardiovascular problems. Some evidence suggests oral bacteria may be linked to heart disease, artery blockages and stroke. So it makes sense for everyone to maintain good oral hygiene.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance policies.
I had always been afraid of dentists and had neglected my teeth for about 10 years. I finally went
to a dentist for a check up. The dentist seemed more like a used car salesman then a health
care professional and told me it would cost 38,000 dollars to do the dental work I needed. Luckily a friend
of mine loved his dentist and told me to go for a 2nd opinion. Dr Lea Grand immediately put me at ease
and told me the 3 options I had. One option was also for 38,000 but the other 2 were far less. I am glad
the other dentist did not give me the other options otherwise I would have never met Dr. Lea. It didn’t take
long for me to get back to dental health and now I go twice a year and love going to my dentist. I never
thought it would be pain free and do so much for my overall health. It actually cost me 1,500 dollars and
I have not spend a dime since. I feel blessed to have met such a wonderful dentist and even better person
I consider Dr. Lea family and each visit we catch up about our lives.
I am so glad a friend of mine recommended Dr. Grand to me; she far exceeded my expectations and now I actually love getting my teeth cleaned.
Dr Grand is a very compassionate and caring
Dentist. I actually fell asleep in the chair.
She woke me to tell me that I was done.
It was wonderful.
Dentist is very gentle and compassionate. So grateful I found Dr. Grand.