Eugene A. Isola, III, D.D.S.
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services that our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve optimal dental health for our patients.
Eugene A. Isola, III, D.D.S.
Dr. Isola is an experienced, well-respected dentist with extensive training in all phases of dentistry, including prosthetics, endodontics, periodontics, dental implants, cosmetic, restorative and pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Isola is a third generation dentist. His grandfather graduated from Tufts School of Dental Medicine in 1935. His father graduated from NYU School of Dentistry in 1965. 2015 celebrates 80 years of the Isola family’s commitment and passion to the Practice of Dentistry.
- New York University College of Dentistry, class of 1986.
- On staff at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Associate Professor at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Middlesex County Dental Association
- Affiliate Staff Department Surgery – Raritan Bay Medical Center,
- Associate Professor Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Licensed in the State of New Jersey and New York.
As a practice, we are true believers that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of our patient’s teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we are also concerned about our patients’ oral health.
Services and Treatments:
Fax: (732) 360-0068
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs and the dental treatments they are receiving. We encourage you to visit our dental videos page which contains a library of videos related to the dental procedures and treatment options we offer. In this section you can also find recordings of two radio interviews that Dr. Isola has done.
Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for our patients as soon as possible.
- As a service to their patients, our practice accepts most dental insurance programs, including non-managed care and PPO/PPD programs.
- We are not part of any managed care network.
- Our staff will prepare all the necessary forms for your dental benefits.
- We will gladly submit a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
It was my first visit to Dr. Eugene A. Isola III office. What I want to say? Just awesome! I like this place so much! New very clean office! All around look modern and brand new! My appointment started in exactly time and staff was so friendly and professional! Dr. Isola explained to me in details all my questions and gave to me full perspective what need to be done in future. I’m so satisfied with my first visit in this amazing office and highly recommend for everyone who searching good dentist! This is the place for you! This is the Doctor! This is the Team! Thank you, Dr. Isola’s Team for the great experience!
It was my first time there and the office was clean and the staff was exceptional.
I was taken at the time of my appointment and all the staff there is incredibly nice and helpful.