Viktoria Sverdlov, D.M.D.
A doctor and artist at heart, Dr. Viktoria Sverdlov is devoted to crafting beautiful, healthy smiles customized to meet the individualized goals of each patient. Always striving for perfection, she is committed to continuing her education in various specialty fields of dentistry to bolster her vision of delivering superior dental care.
Viktoria Sverdlov, D.M.D.
By focusing on cosmetic, general, implant, and restorative dentistry, Dr. Sverdlov is able to improve patients’ dental health as well as their overall health.
- Rutgers University – The State University of New Jersey: Bachelor of Arts
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey: Doctor of Medical Dentistry
- Hackensack University Medical Center: Certificate of Completion of Advanced Training Residency
- INVISALIGN Certification
- The Dawson Academy Functional Occlusion
- CAD/CAM Dentistry Cerec Advanced Training
- Gamma Pi Delta Prosthondontic Honor Society
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain: Award of Recognition (2005)
- Association of Women Dentist – Helping Women Help Themselves Project: Award of Recognition (2004)
- Fauchard Dental Society of New Jersey (2002 – 2005)
Named one of New Jersey Monthly’s TOP DENTIST in 2014, 2015 and 2016
Recognized as one of The Top Docs for cosmetic procedures in Bergen Health & Life
- American Dental Association: ADA
- New Jersey Dental Association: NJDA
- Bergen County Dental Association
- The Dawson Academy Study Club
- S.P.I.D.E.R. Seattle Study Club
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Please contact the office regarding insurance policies.
I wanted a family dentist rather than take my kids somewhere separate. After a few different tries, lots of fear and tears from my kids, I finally found an exceptional dentist an an office staff that reflects her professionalism.
Dr. Sverdlov is very professional, gentle, takes her time with your care, and does the job right the first time. Meagan always smiles at us when we walk through the door as if she’s been waiting 6 months to see us again. Everyone together makes teh visit less of a burden and more of a pleasant one.
The office is very inviting and comfortable. My kids never give me a hard time about going and when they are asked “who wants to go first?” they both jump up at the same time. Also, they look forward to being in the “No Cavities Club” and get excited when Dr. Sverdlov throws out incentives to the little ones for being responsible in caring for their teeth. I can’t say enough about how pleased I am to be a patient here.
My husband and I had a positive experience at Ridge Family Dental this week…actually we have never had a bad experience in the couple years that we have been going there. The staff is very professional and courteous. We had a new hygienist this time who was personable made us feel comfortable. Many kudos to Dr. Viktoria who always takes the time to explain procedures and treatments. We have the out-most confidence in her abilities and judgements.