Periodontal Associates, LLC
Healthy gums are vitally important for a healthy life, and allow retention of your natural teeth for good nutrition, speech and cosmetics. Periodontal disease bacteria has been linked to heart disease, poor diabetic control, and low birth weight babies.
Dr. Susan Goldfarb serves as a periodontist in Englewood, NJ where she specializes in the health of the gums and in dental implants.
Susan L. Goldfarb, DMD
Since 1984, Dr. Susan Goldfarb has been serving the public with state-of-the-art dental care. She was one of the first female periodontal practitioners in Bergen County.
Dr. Goldfarb specializes in implant, regenerative techniques and facial aesthetics.
Dr. Goldfarb has years of experience utilizing various tissue graft techniques for both cosmetic and practical purposes. Her use of Botox and Facial Fillers help compliment patients smiles.
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Newark Beth Israel Hospital
- General Practice Residency
- Fairleigh S. Dickinson School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of Periodontics
Dr. Goldfarb’s Continuing Education includes
- 10-Month course on Temporo-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
- IMZ Implant Training from Montefiore Medical Center & Osseointegration Implant Training with Branemark Technique
- Trained in both 3I & ITI Implant Regenerative Techniques
- Keeping Current witht he Columbia Implant Study Club, as well as Tecahing at Columbia Dental School & Hackensack University Medical Center
- Emeritus Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack Medical Center
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New Jersey Periodontics Society
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Bergen County Dental Society
- President, Bergen County Dental Society 1998-1999
- Bergen Country Dental Society, 1993-Present
- Board of Trustees, Bergen County Dental Society
- ADA, Bergen County Dental Society
- American Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- American Academy of Facial Cosmetics
- Teaneck Study Club
Dr. Goldfarb emphasizes cosmetic and implant services in her practice.
- Soft Tissue Grafts
- Root Coverage
- Emdogain Gel
- Dental Implants
- Ridge Augmentation
- Bone Grafts
- Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
Dr. Goldfarb is trained in Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) which is the use of the Millenium NdYag laser for periodontal surgery. She is one of the few periodontists doing this in Bergen County.
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM