Shore Children’s Dental Care
Welcome to our practice. At Shore Children’s Dental Care we appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Our Number “1” Goal is to provide your children with exceptional care. We will offer you the highest quality pediatric dental and orthodontic care in a family-based, child-centered modern practice.
Irvin B. Sherman, DDS
The practice offers a unique pediatric and orthodontic dental experience that is affordable, interactive and fun.
Combining the right mix of personal care, high-technology and continuing education, they maintain a commitment to their patients in every facet of their practice.
- University of Louisville
- University of North Carolina
- Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Academy of Dentistry for the Handicapped
- American Academy of Pediatric DentistryNew Jersey Dental Society
- New Jersey Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Pediatric Dentists
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- The American Orthodontic Society
- Dental Radiographs (X-rays)
- What’s the Best Toothpaste for my Child?
- Does Your Child Grind His Teeth at Night? (Bruxism)
- Thumb Sucking
- What is Pulp Therapy?
- What is the Best Time for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Perinatal & Infant Oral Health
- Your Child’s First Dental Visit
- When Will My Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Baby Bottle Tooth Decay (Early Childhood Caries)
- Newborn Frenectomies
- Care of Your Child’s Teeth
- Good Diet = Healthy Teeth
- How Do I Prevent Cavities?
- Seal Out Decay
- Mouth Guards
- Xylitol – Reducing Cavities
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
First Floor: Shore Children’s Dental Care (Pediatric Dentistry)
Second Floor: Shore Family Orthodontics