Sam Romano, DMD, MAGD
Our practice is located near Morristown, Chatham, Summit, Livingston.
We believe in providing our patients with a caring environment focused around their overall health.
Many people have a fear of the dentist, and that is why we practice dentistry with clear communication and in an environment to make you feel at ease. For the extreme cases of dental anxiety we offer Sedation Dentistry. Our family dental office will always make you feel welcome.
Sam Romano, DMD, MAGD
Dr. Romano opened his dental practice in Madison, NJ in 1986 and has been serving his hometown community for 30 years.
“My passion for dentistry has given us the vision to change lives and the perception of dentistry. Curing dental anxiety is a priority of mine. I am one of an exclusive list of dentists with an approved sedation permit.”
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS, Biology
- UMDNJ – New Jersey Dental School, Dental Degree
- The Kois Center – Clinical Instructor
- Presidential Who’s Who
- NJ Favorite Kids’ Doc from NJ Family Magazine 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Daily Record of Morris County “Best of the Best” 2012
- NJ Top Dentist, 2012 – Present
- America’s Best Dentists 2013
- Craftsman of the year 2014 Madison Museum of Early Trades
- Fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Clinical Instructor, Kois Center for Dental Excellence
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Misch International Implant Institute
- DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation)
- Member of Madison Chamber of Commerce
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- One visit CEREC Restorations
- Pain-Free Sedation Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- CEREC 1 Visit Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Endodontics (root canal)
- TMJ Disorders & Headaches
- Family Dentistry
- Mouth Guards & Sports
- Children’s Dentistry
- Preventative Care
- Gum Disease
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea – CPAP Intolerance
- Invisalign (clear braces)
- Certified Invisalign Premier Provider
Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
To request appointment availability online, please visit our Consultation page and our office will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Delta Dental of New Jersey
We electronically submit for all insurance plans. To speak to someone about specific insurance coverage questions, please contact our office directly.
Some procedures may be eligible to be submitted under Medical Insurance.
I appreciate when someone takes pride in their work by ensuring that the product and experience is of high quality and enjoyed, and everyone at this office, best exemplified by the lead hygienest Ginny (excellent!) and Dr. Romano. By far the best dentist I have ever had (3 previous dentists) because Dr. Romano doesn’t just process patients. He and his very kind staff take more time and visits to really document and understand my oral hygiene. And my Delta insurance covered it all. Seriously, this is the most comfortable I have ever been, mainly because this dentist uses the latest and greatest technology, including specialty mouth wash, large LCD TVs for viewing television in the chair while you wait and also reviewing XRays, some 360 X ray thing that adds depth to their imaging, and small stuff like disposable single use tooth brushes in their bathroom so you don’t have to run home before an appointment just to brush. Highly recommended!!
I thought my 19 year old son would never open his mouth for a dentist again. I knew he had 8 cavities several years ago when he ran out of the dentist office refusing to ever return. Bringing him to Dr. Romano’s office has been the answer to a once desperate situation. Dr. Romano has treated my son’s dental anxiety and sensitivity with utmost respect and care. Dr. Romano has spent a lot of time with him to gain his trust and find the right treatment to keep him comfortable while repairs were made. Both the staff and the doctor have made follow up phone calls to check on him after an appointment. I am very impressed with the care he has received there.
I have been a patient of Dr Romano’s for ten years, having been referred by a colleague. I feel lucky that I asked for the referral! The dental care I have received during that time has been consistent and excellent, and I have referred other people to Dr Romano’s practice. During most of the past ten years, Kay has been my regular hygienist, and I feel that she knows my case well and provides great continuity of care. Quite frankly, I enjoy my visits to Dr Romano and his professional staff! I trust their judgement and their recommendations, and under their direction my dental health has improved, and I have heard this feedback from other patients.