Miles of Smiles Family Dentistry, LLC
We at Miles of Smiles, are committed to providing you with a beneficial dental visit. We want you to understand your options and provide you with information and treatment plans to keep your mouth and teeth healthy. That is why we are dedicated to providing you with thorough exams by evaluating the health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer screenings and Vizilite, and taking digital, low-dose x-rays when necessary.
We strive to provide the utmost in personal care and to deliver positive lasting results. To give you the best possible service and results, we are commited to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay up-to-date of the latest technologies and products.
We are members of various professional dental associations (AGD, NJDA) that helps us to stay informed of the changes and recommendations. We offer a warm and kind disposition that is appreciated by children and adults of all ages. We look forward to working as a team with you and plan a strategy to a healthier mouth.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
Dr. Nathaly Nolido
In 2004, Dr. Nathaly Nolido established Miles of Smiles Family Dentistry with a vision of providing gentle and caring dentistry. With her insight of knowing the art and science of dentistry and her enjoyment of cosmetic dentistry, she looks forward to getting to know each patient and helping them achieve dental health.
Dr. Nolido continues to take post graduate courses on the most current dental technology and techniques, ensuring her ability to offer optimal dental care.
- Dr. Nathaly Nolido completed her undergraduate degree in Human Anatomy and Physiology and a minor in Psychology from Boston University Sargent College.
- She pursued her interest in the dental arts at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine and graduated in 1999.
- After earning her dental degree, she continued to further her dental education and in 2000 completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery and the Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia and Cornell in New York.
- During her tenure in the program, she became certified in the Branemark Dental Implant System, served as a clinical instructor and was a team member on the Temporomandibular Joint Disorders team. This opportunity enhanced her the skills and insight to help patients with TMD.
- Relocating to New Jersey, Dr. Nolido continued her studies and completed a General Practice Program at Lyons Veteran Affairs of New Jersey.
- This experience at the VA focused on caring for medically complex patients.
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Middlesex County Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
Some of the services we provide include:
Composite Fillings: Composite Fillings are tooth-colored dental fillings that are designed to be indistinguishable from your natural teeth. They provide good durability and resistance to fractures on the teeth that need to withstand the constant stress of chewing. Many people prefer composite over amalgam fillings because the latter is a metal filling that can be noticeable depending on the visibility of the tooth.
Dental Bridge: A Dental Bridge is a prosthesis that can permanently bridge the gap between one or more missing teeth. It is a series of crowns placed to provide the patient with a complete smile.
Crown: A Crown is a form of dental restoration where a tooth-shaped cap is placed over a tooth with a large cavity to protect it from any further health concerns. Crowns are generally made of gold and are bonded to the tooth using dental cement.
Night Guard: A Night Guard is a device used to prevent you from grinding your teeth while you sleep. Bruxism is a common problem and can lead to damage on the surface of your teeth, migraines as well as the painful popping or aching in your jaw known as TMJ.
Denture: A Denture is a prosthetic device constructed to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a removable plate or frame with one or more artificial teeth held in place by the oral cavity.
Fax: (908) 284-5057
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- We are conveniently located 1 mile north of the Flemington Circle.
- New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
I have been going to Miles of smiles for probably 10 years now & have a high level of trust and confidence in the team. It really takes the stress for me, and everyone is so kind & considerate. Top notch & I always recommend them to friends & family.
As a new patient I was very pleased with the professionalism of the office staff, the cleanliness of the office and how thorough the hygienist was with my dental exam and cleaning…the best I have ever had! Thank you!
As always, I had a wonderful experience at Miles of Smiles. There was little wait for my service, the staff is always friendly and accommodating as well as professional and the service was outstanding. The Miles of Smiles team is a great office with a wonderful team of women!