The Carcara Orthodontics Team delivers exceptional service by going the extra mile before, during, and after treatment, making each visit a comfortable and fun experience. Dr. Carcara combines his experience and education with the latest in orthodontic technology to create a comfortable and relaxed setting.
Salvatore J. Carcara, D.M.D., M.S.
“I am most passionate about making my patients smile, both by straightening their teeth and by giving them a great orthodontic experience. I truly care about my patients and enjoy becoming a part of their lives. I get most excited to see the finished result, and see a child mature into a young adult with a beautiful smile that improves his or her self-esteem and self-confidence. In turn, that helps contribute to his or her future success in the world. I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to practice in the area in which I grew up. It allows me to truly become a part of the community and achieve my lifelong dream of bringing a smile to everyone though the art and science of orthodontics.”
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Presidential Scholar
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- State Uniersity of New York at Buffalo, Graduate School of Oral Medicine
- New Jersey Dental School Student Leadership award- UMDNJ
- Distinguished Service award- UMDNJ
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- Gamma Pi Delta
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Bergen County Dental Society
- Pascack Valley Dental Club
Orthodontics is the specialty of dentistry focused on the diagnosis and treatment of dental and associated facial irregularities.
The results of orthodontic treatment can be dramatic beautiful smiles, improved dental health and an enhanced self-esteem and quality of life for people of all ages.
Orthodontic problems, which can result from genetic and environmental factors, must be diagnosed before treatment begins.
Proper diagnosis involves taking photographs, digital x-rays, and digital dental impressions (no more gagging or good in your moth”), which enables our practice to make informative decisions about the form of treatment necessary.
- Impacted Teeth
- Crowding of the Teeth
- Spacing of the Teeth
Dr. Carcara offers many orthodontic services, including:
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics for Children and Adults
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®
- Insignia® Digital Custom Braces
- Digital Impressions
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
70 West Allendale Avenue
Allendale, NJ 07401
P (201) 962-7447
There are many different contracts between insurance carriers and subscribers; each contract providing a different benefit.
Generally, orthodontic insurance differs from dental insurance in that each insured individual usually has a lifetime maximum for orthodontic services.
This orthodontic benefit is paid to the subscriber or provider (if the provider accepts assignment) as a percentage of the orthodontic fee for services rendered until the subscriber’s benefit maximum has been reached.
It is your responsibility to call your insurance company prior to your first visit to determine your eligible orthodontic insurance coverage and the timing and structure of payments.