Successfully treating patients out of his private practice for 25 years, Dr. Lyons provides customized treatment and care that can make the difference between recovery and health or lingering pain and disability.
Offering customized treatment types for different aches and pains, Dr. Lyons guarantees a quick and lasting recovery.
Dr. Paul Lyons
Paul F. Lyons –Sports Medicine Chiropractor in North Plainfield, New Jersey, provides physical care to optimize your injury recovery and prevent re-injury. Dr. Lyons, a licensed chiropracter, has 28 years of experience alleviating pain due to stress, accidents, and injuries.
- National College of Chiropractic
- Diplomat: American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists & National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association, New Jersey
- Chiropractic Association, Health Advisory Board of North Plainfield
- Lower back pain
- Stiff or sore neck
- Headache and migraines
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sharp arm or leg pain
- Auto accidents
- Sports injuries
- Ultrasound therapy
- Physical therapy
- Wellness & nutritional programs
- Personalized treatment programs
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Most insurance plans accepted and filed. Flexible payment plans available.
- Please contact our office for more information.