Saad Chaudhary, M.D.
Dr. Chaudhary is a leader in spine surgery and works at the prestigious Mount Sinai Spine Hospital in New York City. He has offices in New Jersey and New York. The corner stone of his practice philosophy is to correctly identify the patient’s pain source and offer cutting edge minimally invasive treatment options.
Saad Chaudhary, M.D.
For the past decade, Dr. Saad Chaudhary has been committed to providing the highest quality of spine care to all his patients.
“Along with the treatment of acute or chronic problems, I focus on preventative care with all my patients to alleviate possible future issues.
I am pleased to have you as a patient. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact my office and my trained staff will assist you in any way possible.”
- Undergraduate: Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Orthopaedic Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- Neurosurgical Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- AO Spine Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic – Center for Spine Health, Cleveland, OH
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack NJ
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, New York, NY
- Mount Sinai West, New York, NY
- Overlook Medical Center, Summit, NJ
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Chaudhary’s clinical interests include the evaluation and management (non-surgical and surgical) of neck and back disorders. Specialized services provided by Dr. Chaudhary include:
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Robotic and Navigated Spine Surgery
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Spine Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury Care
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery
Spine Conditions Treated
- Disc Herniations
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoporosis of the Spine
- Tumors of the Spine
- Whiplash Injury
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Please contact the office for information regarding insurance.