Eugene Batelli, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
Metropolitan Ankle & Foot Care Specialists pride themselves on delivering outstanding and innovative care. Building their reputation on patient referrals as well as word of mouth recommendations, the practice has become an authority on reconstructive ankle and foot surgery, joint replacement surgery, arthroscopy, platelet richplasma therapy (PRP), amniotic membrane therapy, and minimally invasive surgery.
Eugene Batelli, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
Dr. Batelli is a board-certified reconstructive foot and ankle surgeon who specializes in General Podiatry, Surgical Podiatry, Sports Medicine and Pediatric Podiatry. He received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York and knows your feet are the foundation of your body. When you are experiencing problems with or pain in your feet, it affects your well being.These problems can make it difficult to manage all aspects of your life in a healthy and productive way.Seeing a podiatrist could be the right answer.
- The doctor received his BS in Biology from St. Peter’s College in New Jersey
- Received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York
- Completed a two year surgical residency at PBI Regional Medical Center in New Jersey where he received extensive training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery with emphasis on diabetic limb salvage and trauma
- Double board certified in Foot Surgery and the prestigious Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center, Paterson and Wayne, NJ
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Passaic, NJ
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- Palisades Medical Center, North Bergen, NJ
- Millenium Healthcare of Clifton, Clifton, NJ
- Pleasentdale Surgery Center, West Orange, NJ
- New Horizon Surgical Center, Paterson, NJ
- 2010 America’s Top Podiatrists, for foot and ankle surgery
- Consultant, Solana Surgical (2012-2013)
- Consultant, Trilliant Surgical (2013-present)
- Adjunct Professor, St. Mary’s Hospital Podiatry Residency Program
- Adjunct Professor, UMDNJ Podiatry Residency Program HUMC campus
- Adjunct Professor, Palisades Medical Center Podiatry Residency Program
- Dr. Batelli actively treats high end athletes in high school, Division I college, and participants in the NYC and Boston marathons. He is also a lecturer and instructor on the latest surgical techniques. The office is complete with all the latest technologies such as cold laser and extra corporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT). Dr Batelli has advanced surgical training in total ankle replacements from Tornier (Salto Talaris), Small Bone Innovations (STAR), Zimmer (Trabecular Metal Total Ankle) and Wright Medical (In-Bone, Infinity and Prophecy). He is also on the product development board for Trilliant Surgical, Ltd.
- In the event you are hospitalized for a foot and ankle condition, let the emergency physician know you are one of their patients and they will tend to your needs immediately.
- They are providers of the most advanced and comprehensive care and treatment for the lower extremities.
- Their physicians are among the most well trained and experienced in the country in surgical and non-surgical care of foot and ankle. Their physicians are on staff in all the major hospital and medical centers in Bergen, Passaic and Hudson counties.
- Their very knowledgeable and caring staff are trained to provide courteous, compassionate and professional service to our patients. That is their promise…
- They believe your health deserves the best!
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please contact our office for specific insurance coverage questions.
Dr. Batelli is one of the most caring, down to earth, and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time to get to know you. His office staff is very professional, friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Batelli to everybody because he is one of a kind! Thank you to Dr. Batelli and his great staff for being so caring to myself and my mom who was also a patient!
Dr.”B” a.k.a. Dr E.Batelli is a kindred spirit that is on loan to us by our ceator. I un-fortunately, came in contact with something approximately 3-4 years ago. Since then I have seen many doctors and have been hospitalized more than I care to mention. The infection finally settled in my ankle there by destroying the joint and bones above. Dr.B was able to create a totally functional ankle and stopped it in it’s tracts. He spent many hours designing and creating a replacement with myself and other professionals. Today, I am in p/t selected to his specs and I am well on my way to an active life. It would not be fair if I didn’t mention DrB’s spectacular office staff. The homogeneous atmosphere is felt the minute you walk through the door. THANKS MANY TIMES OVER TO ALL OF YOU!!
I was recently hospitalized for a foot infection and was under Dr. Batelli’s care. He is the best! He performed 2 surgeries and had me back on my foot/feet in short order. I had a number of follow-up appointments at his office, where I was met by a friendly and competent staff. And, his appointment times are respected!
Dr. Batelli has been my podiatrist for 4 years. He has done several surgeries on me to repair my foot. He always pays close attention to all of my concerns about my treatment plan and answers all my questions in a clear and precise manner. Through it all he has Provence to be the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever known. A doctor who feels for his patients and has a heart. I am so thankful to him and his friendly office staff for all of their care.
I have been seeing Dr. Batelli for just over a month now. I have a Plantar Faciaitis and was unable to run. The shockwave therapy he used on my foot has me back on the roads running in three weeks. This therapy was life saving for me. I thank you Dr. Batelli for your great care and getting me running again!