Benjamin A. Rosenblum, M.D.
Advocare Atrium Pediatrics has been providing high quality health care to children and adolescents for more than 30 years. At there offices in Marlton and Hammonton New Jersey, they serve families in the surrounding communities with comprehensive primary care, including well child visits, developmental assessments, behavioral counseling, treating acute illnesses, and managing chronic conditions. Their six board certified pediatricians and staff understand how special each child is and love taking care of children. The goal is to provide medical care in a warm, supportive environment where each patient is treated as a unique individual. At Advocare Atrium Pediatrics, your health is their purpose.
Bejamin A. Rosenblum, M.D.
Dr. Benjamin Rosenblum specializes in Pediatrics in Burlington County. Dr. Rosenblum is a diplomat of the American Board of Pediatrics and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Graduating from Amherst College, he received his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College, completed his pediatric residency at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia, and joined Advocare Atrium Pediatrics in 1989.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Interested in improving the quality of medicine and in “evidence-based” medicine, Dr. Rosenblum is the chair of Virtua Hospital’s Pediatric Performance Improvement Committee.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Routine Well Visits
- Emergency sick visits
- Sports Physicals
- Vaccines-routine, flu, allergy and PPD
- Suture Removal
- ADD/ADHD medication management
- Wart Removal
- Lab specimens collected and sent for culture
- Nebulizer treatments
- Ear wax removal
- Insect Bites
- Allergic reactions
Fax: (856) 988-7712
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
**Monday-Friday office closed for lunch 12p-1p
**Saturday appointments made same day
Fax: (609) 567-4904
Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
**Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday office closed for lunch 12p-1p
**Tuesday office closed 5p-6p for dinner
Below is a list of the insurances that we carry. Please have your card with you at the time of your visit. If file your claim, you are responsible for only the co-pay at the time of visit. If we are not a provider for your insurance, if you are not insured or we do not file with your insurance company, you may be responsible for the entire charge at the time of service.
- AETNA-INCLUDING AETNA BETTER HEALTH THROUGH NJ FAMILY CARE (CAMDEN COUNTY ONLY)
- AMERIGROUP-ONLY MEDICAID/NJ FAMILY CARE PLAN ACCEPTED
- AMERIHEALTH-ALL PLANS EXCEPT NJ FAMILY CARE, COOPER ADVANTAGE, OR VALUE PLANS
- BEECH STREET
- CHN PPO
- COVENTRY HEALTH/FIRST HEALTH NETWORK-EXCEPT DELAWARE
- GREAT WEST
- HEALTHCARE REPUBLIC
- HEALTH NET-EXCEPT NJ FAMILY CARE
- HIGHMARK BLUE SHIELD-PA BLUE SHIELD
- HORIZON-EXCEPT NJ FAMILY CARE
- HUMANA WITH QUALCARE-NOT WITH MULTIPLAN
- INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS
- KEYSTONE-EXCEPT COOPER ADVANTAGE PLAN
- MAGNACARE (OUR NURSE PRACTITIONER, DANIELLE COSTELLO, DOES NOT ACCEPT THIS PLAN)
- NJ STANDARD
- PHCS/MULTIPLAN-ONLY IF ASSOCIATED WITH ANY INSURANCE WE ACCEPT, OTHERWISE WE CANNOT ACCEPT THIS INSURANCE.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE/OXFORD-EXCEPT NJ FAMILY CARE, RIVER VALLEY OR COMPASS PLANS
- MEDICAID-WITH AMERIGROUP (OR AETNA BETTER HEALTH THROUGH CAMDEN COUNTIES), FOR FOSTER/ADOPTED CHILDREN, AS A SECONDARY, IN A GROUP HOME.