Touchpoint Pediatrics is committed to providing individualized comprehensive pediatric and adolescent medical care. We have four doctors; a courteous medically trained professional staff, two waiting rooms & ample parking. We are also handicapped accessible. We are affiliated with St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, Overlook Hospital in Summit and Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ.
Jennifer Shaw-Brachfeld, M.D., F.A.A.P
She is the administrator & owner of Touchpoint Pediatrics, P.A. located in Chatham, NJ. Before creating Touchpoint Pediatrics, Dr. Shaw was the Medical Director of the Hunterdon County Child Development and Evaluation Center in Flemington, NJ.
- Dr. Shaw completed her general pediatric residency and specialty fellowship at Schneider Children’s Hospital of Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York, where she received the Faculty Award for Excellence in Research and Scholarly Performance.
- She received her M.D. from the University of Connecticut.
- She graduated from Union College in Schenectady with honors in English and Biology. She is one of the first board certified developmental and behavioral pediatricians in the country as well as being board certified in general pediatrics.
- She is on the teaching attending staff at Atlantic Health Systems (Morristown Memorial/Overlook Medical Centers) and St. Barnabas Medical Center.
Margot Kerrigan, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Margot Kerrigan, MD, F.A.A.P. joined Touchpoint Pediatrics in 2010.
- Dr. Kerrigan completed her pediatric specialty training at the Mt. Sinai School of Medicine/St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in Paterson, NJ.
- She attended St. George’s University School of Medicine after completing graduate studies and research in Biochemistry at Columbia University.
- Her undergraduate degree is in Psychology and English from Wellesley College.
- Both Touchpoint Pediatrics and Dr. Kerrigan have been nationally recognized by the NCQA as the highest level Patient-Centered Medical Home
Stuart Slavin, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Stuart Slavin, M.D., F.A.A.P., practiced pediatrics in Wyckoff, NJ for 12 years before joining Touchpoint Pediatrics in 2011.
- He completed his pediatrics residency at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh in 1999, and graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1996. At Albert Einstein, he was one of two students in his class selected to receive the 1992 Alumni Merit Scholar Award.
- His undergraduate degree is from Rutgers College in 1992, where he was selected as one of fifteen Presidential Merit Scholars from the state of New Jersey.
- While he was affiliated with The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ, from 1999-2011, Dr. Slavin received a commendation from the Medical Staff President for patient satisfaction. Both Touchpoint Pediatrics and Dr. Slavin have been nationally recognized by the NCQA as the highest level Patient-Centered Medical Home.
TOUCHPOINT PEDIATRICS is committed to providing individualized comprehensive pediatric and adolescent medical care. We have four doctors; a courteous medically trained professional staff, two waiting rooms & ample parking. We are also handicapped accessible. We are affiliated with St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, Overlook Hospital in Summit and Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, NJ.
Touchpoint Pediatrics has a vast array of services that we provide our patients. All of our physicians bring something special to the practice and working in a team environment helps us provide the quality of care your family needs.
When you come for your appointment, your normal time in the reception area is 5 to 10 minutes.
From flexible vaccine schedules, coordinating services for our special needs patients to investigating traditional and holistic approaches to illness, we pride ourselves on offering our patient families the latest medical technological advances along with the warmth and caring your family deserves.
- Electronic Medical Records (since 2005)
- Flexible vaccine schedule
- Objective, interactive, computerized diagnostic test for ADHD
- Coordination of services for our patients with specialists in NY, NJ and PA
- We see our patients in the hospital
- We have an experienced pediatric nurse to speak to regarding medical concerns
- Our physicians are available 24/7 weekends and holidays
- Pediatric and Adolescent medical care from birth to 23 years old
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Aetna – All Products (HMO we must be the Primary care Physician)
- Aftra Health Fund
- Amerihealth – All Products (HMO we must be the Primary care Physician)
- Beech Street
- Cigna – All Products (HMO we must be the Primary care Physician)
- Empire Blue Cross – PPO Only
- Empire HMO
- Healthnet – All Products, (HMO we must be the Primary care Physician)
- Horizon – All Products (HMO we must be the Primary care Physician)
- Mutual Of Omaha
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Saint Barnabas Healthplan
- Non par.Third Party – Preferred Health Strategies
My three daughters have been with Dr. Shaw for approximately 8 years. Dr. Shaw has always answered any questions they have had with great respect and bountiful knowledge. Whether they’ve asked at 3 or 13, they’ve never felt as though a question was ‘stupid’. The office visits are never rushed and the entire staff is friendly. Phone calls are returned promptly and privacy is always respected. The office is always clean and run with efficiency. Thankfully, a sick visit is always accommodated. Both the doctors and the office staff work so well together with patients, that it seems as though you are visiting family when you step into their office. A genuinely nice feeling…We haven’t felt that way anywhere else!