Jeffrey S. Gosin, M.D., F.A.C.S
Dr. Jeffrey Gosin is Board Certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery. His practice, Shore Vascular & Vein Center, is the region’s premiere vascular and vein care center.
Jeffrey S. Gosin, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Gosin specializes in treatment of varicose veins, peripheral artery disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms, and carotid artery disease.
In addition to traditional “open” surgery, he has special interest and expertise in the latest state-of-the-art minimally invasive procedures.
- University of Pennsylvania
- Jefferson Medical College
- Medical School
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Surgical Residency
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Shore Medical Center, Somers Point, New Jersey
- Jersey Shore Ambulatory Surgical Center
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Venous Forum
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society
- Eastern Vascular Society
- Vascular Society of New Jersey
- Delaware Valley Vascular Society
Vascular disease affects millions of people each year and is a leading cause of death and disability.
Fortunately, many vascular conditions can be easily diagnosed and treated prior to causing serious or life threatening complications. Modern treatment can often be performed without the need for major surgery.
The Board Certified surgeons of Shore Vascular & Vein Center are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease.
Below is a list of some of our services.
- Comprehensive Vein Care Center for the minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins and venous insufficiency.
- Many treatments performed right in the office.
- Excel V Laser for the treatment of facial and leg veins.
- Treatment of peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Treatment of carotid artery stenosis (Stroke Prevention)
- Treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) Including stent graft procedure
- Treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Minimally invasive vascular treatments including angioplasty, stenting, and other interventional procedures.
- Wound care
- On-site IAC Accredited (formerly ICAVL) noninvasive vascular laboratory
- Hernia surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Surgery of the skin and soft tissues
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Our comfortable, modern office is conveniently located in Somers Point. It was designed with patient comfort and privacy in mind.
We are equipped to perform minimally invasive vein treatment procedures right in the office.
Our staff of clinical personnel and practice administrators is available to help you with any issues or questions that you may have
To assist our patients and make contacting us easier you can reach us directly at (609) 927-VEIN (8346)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
In many cases, procedures are medically necessary for treatment of the symptoms of varicose veins and venous insufficiency. In those cases, the treatment is usually covered by most health insurance plans. Procedures that are performed for purely cosmetic reasons, however, usually are not covered. These are general guidelines, and each person’s case is individual. Our clinical and administrative staff works closely with all of the health insurance companies with which we participate. They will contact your insurance company, provide them with all of the necessary information, determine whether your care will be covered, and obtain pre-certification, if needed. They will then inform you whether your treatment will be covered, prior to proceeding.
We participate with most major health insurance networks. If your insurance is one of the few with which we do not participate, we would be pleased to see you on an “out-of-network” basis. Many insurance plans provide benefits for out-of-network care. Our staff will assist you with these issues.
I am so glad that I had the vein procedure done on my leg. I always have suffered with pain in that leg. After the procedure, the pain is completely gone and the leg looks so much better.
Dr. Gosin and his staff could not have done a better job resolving my problem. His professionalism and experience instilled complete confidence and I would recommend him to anyone.
I cannot say enough about my procedure, the staff and the doctor himself. Immediately after the procedure was done, I felt instant relief in my legs. I returned to work the next day without any after effects. The doctor explained everything that was being done. It was a great experience.