Jared Z. Gold, M.D.
Jared Z. Gold, M.D. is trained in both general gastroenterology (digestive diseases) and hepatology (liver diseases) with special interests in ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, liver diseases and nutrition. He also performs in-office hemorrhoid banding with the CRH O’Regan Hemmorrhoid Removal system, which is a fast and painless procedure to treat hemorrhoids without surgery. Dr. Gold has done research and is published in well- known medical journals. He is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Gold’s goal is to provide excellent quality medical care with an individualistic approach to each and every patient.
Dr. Gold has trained at the following prestigious institutions
- Rutgers University
- Undergraduate, with honors
- Sackler School of Medicine, New York State American Program
- Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein University Hospital, NY
- Internship & Residency, Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2003
- American Board of Intenal Medicine, Subspecialty in Gastroenterology, 2006
Advanced Gastroenterology Associates offers many services, including:
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
They also offer many treatments, including:
Dr. Gold is proud to be a part of Advanced Gastroenterology Associates since they strive to provide the most individualized quality medical care to all of their patients.
They are all skilled at ERCP, an advanced endoscoping procedure to diagnose and treat conditions of the biliary and pancreatic systems. They offer PillCam (capsule endoscopy) in their office to visualize and diagnose small intestine problems.
They perform procedures at two state-of-the-art surgery centers: Endo-Surgi Center in Old Bridge, and at CAMIS (Center for Ambulatory and Minimally Invasive Surgery), and at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold.