David Jin, D.D.S.
At A Beautiful Smile Dentistry, we want to welcome you as a new member of our extended family. Our mission is: “A state of art top notch dental team in providing gentle hands with excellent dental care and outstanding customer satisfaction. We support this by creating a harmonious working environment that is pleasant for both our external and internal customers. We also support our staff and our doctors in building excellent relationships a beautiful smile at a time.”
David Jin, D.D.S.
Dr. Jin is a former Navy Dentist, served four different tours for a total of eight years. He started his career originally as an Oral Surgeon, and settled as a General Practitioner because of his fondness for Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
We are always striving to be your home for any dental health related needs. We can’t think of anything we value more highly than you as a new member of our family. This is the mentality and value you shall expect from us. We strive to provide the best care to you, much like you would expect from a family member. It is family that you are excited to see. It is family that you rush to be ready for. It is family that we care enough about to call after a tough procedure to make sure you are comfortable. We welcome you to our Dental Family.
In this extended family, it is our purpose to offer you, our new members, this kind of care. When you are a patient at their office you can expect:
- Eager anticipation and excitement for your arrival.
- Absolute readiness with ever so minimal delay.
- Knowing you personally, not just a chart number or another patient.
- Sharp accuracy in all details.
- The most up-to-date technology in providing effective, minimally invasive, and best quality care.
- Taking a personal interest in every aspect of your care to insure that you are getting exactly what you want.
- Passion in helping you achieve even your loftiest long term dental goals utilizing every possible avenue to help you get what you want for your life.
- Provide genuine concern for your comfort before, during and after your treatment.
- Urgent desire to help you avoid dental emergencies.
- Keen interest in long term success, with careful follow up.
- Featured on the cover of “Doctor of Dentistry” magazine
- Featured on Fox 5 news
- Recognized as the Dentist of the Year by NJ Law Enforcement Journal in 2011
- NJ Top Dentist approved three years running.
- Instructor under Hackensack University Medical Center for American Heart Association’s “Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider”. (Since 1997)
- CEREC® Coach where he personally coaches other dentist in how to perform the CEREC® procedures along with other complex and restorative work.
Our passion is in providing a healthy and A Beautiful Smile for you and your family. In our caring environment, we focus on your comfort and total satisfaction. It is this partnership with you that ultimately address all of your desires and concerns, and in return, delivering the highest possible standard in dentistry.
Understanding that oral health is an important part of your overall well-being, and preventive maintenance is the key to long term oral health. Our team of experts will help you focus on how to maintain that optimal oral health, and together, we will help you to build and maintain a healthy, beautiful, and confident you.
Some of the specific services we offer are:
- CEREC® one-visit crowns
- Dental implants including all-on-4 non-removable bridges
- Dentures, Partial Dentures and implant supported Dentures
- Invisalign® – clear braces(the real ones)
- Veneers/Lumineers® – just simply beautiful
- SNAPon Smile® – for those once in a life time moments
- BioTemps® – real life looking temporaries for you to visualize your final product
- Zoom®/Boost®-teeth whitening
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – let us be your quarterback
- Metal-free fillings, crowns, inlays and onlays
- Full Gold inlay, onlay and crowns
- Full digital x-rays including pano and 3D-conebeam services
- Velscope® – true oral cancer screening with the help of immunofluorescences
- DIAGNOdent® – laser cavity detection
Hand in hand with our advanced technologies from 100% digital x-ray, to CEREC® one-visit crowns, to ITI® & Hiossen® Implants, to Invisalign®, to SNAPon Smile®. Our state of art facility will provide you with the best Cosmetic and Restorative Services.
This is your full service dental home. We welcome new members of all ages. We use top of the line products along with pioneer lab technicians to create that best smile you deserve.
If you have any questions, concerns or simply need a second opinion, please feel free to call us at (201) 224-4400.
Please contact the office for more about insurance.